History buffs will enjoy exploring Colmar, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafes, monuments and art.
- There are 143 hotels and other accommodation options in Colmar
- The closest major airport is in Strasbourg (SXB-Strasbourg Intl.), 34.6 mi (55.7 km) from the city centre
Getting around Colmar
If you want to journey outside of the area, hop aboard a train from Colmar Station, Colmar Saint-Joseph Station or Colmar-Mésanges Station. Colmar may not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Colmar
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 13°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -1°C
- From April to June, the average is 24°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 18°C as the daytime average and 0°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Colmar is 28 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 25°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 0°C