- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Colmar Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Free parking
- Pet Friendly
Choose dates to view prices
Comfort Triple Room
Single Room (privilege)
Double Room (single)
Comfort Twin Room
Standard Twin Room
Single Standard Twin Room for 1 person
About this area
Located in Colmar, Colmar Hotel is in the city centre and near a train station. Little Venice and Chateau du Haut-Koenigsbourg are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Andre Stentz Winery and Wolfberger Winery. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including winery tours.
- House of the Heads - 14 min walk
- Bartholdi Museum - 15 min walk
- Colmar Christmas Market - 15 min walk
- Little Venice - 15 min walk
- Colmar Covered Market - 16 min walk
- Colmar Station - 3 min walk
- Basel (BSL-EuroAirport) - 36 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.10 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve on-site parking.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
I didn’t like how the AM front desk person treated me. She was very rude.