Families enjoy visiting Ingersheim though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's restaurants, wineries and forests. In Ingersheim, there are 2 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Dressing for Ingersheim
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the nighttime average to be -1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 24°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 26°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and 0°C at night
- Ingersheim gets about 28 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 25°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 0°C