Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Cha-am, and visitors give high marks for the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's forests and cocktail bars. Top sights around the area include Klai Kangwon Palace, Hua Hin Night Market and Hua Hin Railway Station.
- You'll find 1329 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Hua Hin
- The closest major airport is in Hua Hin (HHQ-Hua Hin Intl.), 11.8 mi (19 km) from the city centre
Getting around Cha-am
If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Cha-am Station, Cha-am Huai Sai Nua Station or Cha-am Huai Sai Tai Station. Cha-am may not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Cha-am
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 35°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 21°C
- From April to June, the average is 35°C during the day and 26°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 33°C as the daytime average and 20°C as the night-time average
- About 80 millimetres of rain falls on Cha-am each year
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 35°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°C