- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Overview of The Manor Elstree
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast Available
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room
Superior Double Room
Superior Twin Room
About this area
Located in Borehamwood, The Manor Elstree is in a rural location. Alexandra Palace and Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Camden Markets and Baker Street. Looking to enjoy an event or a game? See what's going on at SSE Arena, Wembley or Wembley Stadium.Visit our Borehamwood travel guide
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - 20 min drive
- Alexandra Palace - 20 min drive
- Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum - 21 min drive
- Wembley Stadium - 31 min drive
- Westfield London Shopping Centre - 41 min drive
- Elstree & Borehamwood Station - 4 min drive
- Stanmore Station - 5 min drive
- London (LTN-Luton) - 32 min drive
- Where to eat
- Cavendish Restaurant – Fine-dining restaurant offering international cuisine.
About this property
The Manor Elstree
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
- Dining venue
- Meeting facilities
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: GBP 15 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No on-site parking is available.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, social distancing measures are in place and staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
The main building is beautiful with many original features, the bar was pleasant, the staff were friendly and helpful. Our room (in the newer addition to the hotel) was fine, but it is called a 'superior' room and didn't quite live up to its name. The bed was comfortable and the shower was nice and hot, so there are no issues with the room as such, it's just that the room and bathroom were just both a bit - well, ordinary. It didn't feel any different to staying in a room in a large value for money hotel chain. Sadly, the block having been built in the 1980's, the walls were thin and this made for a noisy evening. We could hear folks talking, peeing, playing music etc in rooms either side of us. Also, from 10pm some loud, thumping music began from somewhere (a bit late to begin a function) that continued for more than half an hour as we attempted sleep. Maybe they need to consider some soundproofing.