- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of The Grove
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Pet Friendly
Explore the area
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed (Mansion)
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed (West Wing)
Superior Room, 1 King Bed (Mansion)
Superior Room, 1 King Bed (West Wing)
Presidential Suite (Vice)
Superior Room, 2 Single Beds
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds
About this area
Located in Watford, The Grove is in a rural location and near a train station. Rex Cinema and Natural History Museum at Tring are cultural highlights, or if an activity is on the agenda, visit The Snow Centre. Travelling with kids? Consider Warner Bros. Studio Tour London, or check out an event or a game at Wembley Stadium.Visit our Watford travel guide
- The Grove - 1 min walk
- Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - 5 min drive
- Watford Palace Theatre - 7 min drive
- Watford Colosseum - 7 min drive
- Cassiobury Park - 8 min drive
- Kings Langley Station - 6 min drive
- Watford Station - 8 min drive
- London (LHR-Heathrow) - 29 min drive
- Where to eat
- The Stables – Golf course view restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required. Kids' menu available.
- The Glasshouse – Garden-view buffet restaurant with a bar. Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Reservations required.
- The Lounges – Garden-view café. Serves breakfast, lunch and light fare daily. Reservations required.
- Colette's – Garden-view restaurant with a bar. Serves dinner on selected days. Reservations required.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: GBP 200.00 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 28 for adults and GBP 14.00 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: GBP 80.00 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet fee: GBP 50 per pet, per stay
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 50 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Beautiful building with beautiful surroundings. Indoors greets you with lovely warm atmosphere. The staff are all very friendly and always smiling making your stay welcoming. Had an amazing spa treat at Sequoia Spa.....although a little pricey! Dinner at The Stables Restaurant was of the best quality and everything was cooked to perfection and absolutely delicious. Buffet breakfast at The Glasshouse Is really something to experience. Abundance in variety and extremely fresh. I wouldn’t hesitate a moment to visit The Grove again.