Visitors can enjoy all that Bobcaygeon has to offer including the rivers, restaurants and golf courses. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its museums. You'll find 66 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Peterborough.
Dressing for Bobcaygeon
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 7°C and the nighttime average to be -15°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 26°C during the day and -3°C at night
- July to September averages 27°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 19°C during the day and -12°C at night
- About 34 millimetres of rain falls on Bobcaygeon each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 26°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of -13°C