Bikaner Hotels from Rs1,925
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Bikaner has to offer including the temples and safari tours. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its rich culture.
- There are 25 hotels and other accommodation options in Bikaner
- The closest major airport is in Bikaner (BKB-Nal), 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Bikaner
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 35°C during the day and 7°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 43°C, whilst the average at night is 20°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 40°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 37°C and nighttime averages of 7°C
- Average annual rainfall for Bikaner is 265 millimetres
- Usually June and May are the hottest months with an average of 42°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 8°C