Beijing Hotels from Rs4,524
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 11 Dec 2018
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 21 Nov 2019
Reviewed on 4 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 26 Jan 2020
Where to stay in Beijing
4/5Very Good!(25 area reviews)
Museums, art galleries and shopping highlight some notable features of Middle Chaoyang. Make a stop by Sanlitun or 798 Space while you're visiting, and jump aboard the metro at Liangmaqiao Station or Agricultural Exhibition Center Station to get around town.
4.5/5Wonderful!(24 area reviews)
Historical sites, museums and theatres highlight some notable features of Xicheng. Make a stop by Xidan Shopping Center or Capital Museum while you're visiting, and jump aboard the metro at Lingjing Hutong Station or Xidan Station to get around town.
4.5/5Wonderful!(111 area reviews)
Explore the eclectic commercial street and its enormous mall amid the fascinating sights in the heart of Beijing’s historic center.
Historical sites, museums and art galleries highlight some notable features of Downtown Beijing. Make a stop by Wangfujing Street or Tiananmen Square while you're visiting, and jump aboard the metro at Dengshikou Station or Wangfujing Station to get around town.
3.5/5Good!(8 area reviews)
Haidian is well liked for its museums and monuments. If you're hoping to get in some sightseeing, Summer Palace and Kunming Lake are top spots, and you can jump on the metro at Anheqiao North Station or Beigongmen Station to get around.
History buffs will enjoy exploring Beijing, and visitors give high marks for the fascinating museums, temples and shopping. This cultural city also attracts tourists with its art and tours. Top sights in the city include Tiananmen Square, Forbidden City and Great Wall of China.
- There are 1345 hotels and other accommodation options in Beijing
- The closest major airport is in Beijing (PEK-Capital Intl.), 16.1 mi (25.8 km) from the city centre
Getting around Beijing
With so many choices for transport, seeing Beijing is simple. You can walk to nearby metro stations including Tian'anmen West Station, Tian'anmen East Station and Hepingmen Station. If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Beijing Railway Station, Beijing South Railway Station or Beijing North Railway Station.
Dressing for Beijing
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 16°C during the day and -10°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 31°C, whilst the average at night is 3°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 23°C and nighttime averages of -9°C
- Average annual rainfall for Beijing is 671 millimetres
- Usually June and July are the hottest months with an average of 30°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging -8°C