Visiting Bang Lamung
Visitors can enjoy all that Bang Lamung has to offer including the golf courses, parks and theme park. Tourists can also enjoy the city's sightseeing tours, university setting and seaside. Top sights in the city include Three Kingdoms Park, Wat Yan Temple and Anek Kuson Sala.
- You'll find 2153 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Pattaya
- The closest major airport is in Utapao (UTP-Utapao Intl.), 16.2 mi (26.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.), 55.6 mi (89.5 km) away
Getting around Bang Lamung
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Bang Lamung Station. Bang Lamung might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Bang Lamung
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 35°C during the day and 21°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 35°C, whilst the average at night is 26°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 34°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 33°C and nighttime averages of 20°C
- About 80 millimetres of rain falls on Bang Lamung each year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 35°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 21°C