Overview of Hilton Pattaya
- Free WiFi
- Free parking
- Air conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Executive Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Executive Room, 2 Single Beds
Deluxe Room, 2 Single Beds
Suite, 1 King Bed, Ocean View (Ocean)
Deluxe Suite, 1 King Bed, Ocean View (Ocean)
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Oceanfront
Grand Suite, 1 King Bed, Ocean View (Ocean)
Room, 2 Bedrooms
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Oceanfront
About this area
Located near the beach, Hilton Pattaya is in Central Pattaya neighbourhood and is connected to a shopping centre. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Pattaya Beach and Jomtien Beach, while Pattaya Beach Road and Mini Siam are popular area attractions. Travelling with kids? Consider Cartoon Network Amazone and Mini-Golf Pattaya. Discover the area's water adventures with snorkelling and parasailing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with skydiving and hiking/biking trails.Visit our Pattaya travel guide
- Pattaya Beach Road - 3 min walk
- Pattaya Beach - 3 min walk
- Central Festival Pattaya - 4 min walk
- Soi L K Metro - 12 min walk
- Ripley's Believe It or Not - 13 min walk
- Pattaya Station - 4 min drive
- Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.) - 74 min drive
- Where to eat
- Edge – Beachfront restaurant. Serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
- Flare – Fine-dining restaurant offering Asian cuisine. Serves dinner daily. Reservations required.
- Drift – Beachfront coffee shop. Open daily. Reservations required.
- Shore – Poolside restaurant. Open daily.
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 700 for adults and THB 350 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: THB 300 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 5000 per vehicle (maximum occupancy 2)
- Rollaway bed fee: THB 1850.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Location is excellent. But it’s too pricey & not a good value for money as there are several good hotels in the area offering similar services at a much cheaper rate.