Visiting Bang Bua Thong
Visitors can enjoy all that Bang Bua Thong has to offer including its monuments. Temple of the Emerald Buddha, Grand Palace and Wat Pho are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 2848 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Bangkok
- The closest major airport is in Bangkok (DMK-Don Mueang Intl.), 13.5 mi (21.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.), 29.1 mi (46.8 km) away
Getting around Bang Bua Thong
Take advantage of metro transport at Khlong Bang Phai MRT Station, Bang Phlu MRT Station and Bang Rak Yai MRT Station. If you'd like to explore around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.
Dressing for Bang Bua Thong
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 35°C and the nighttime average to be 20°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 35°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 20°C at night
- About 1082 millimetres of rain falls on Bang Bua Thong each year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 35°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 21°C