Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Bali has to offer. Cavelossim Beach, Varca Beach and Palolem Beach are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 329 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Goa (GOI-Dabolim), 20 mi (32.2 km) from the city centre
Getting around Bali
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Balli Station. Bali might not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Bali
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 37°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 17°C
- From April to June, the average is 38°C during the day and 21°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 16°C as the night-time average
- About 653 millimetres of rain falls on Bali each year
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 36°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 17°F