History buffs will enjoy exploring Baden-Baden, and visitors give high marks for the relaxing spas and shopping. Tourists who journey to this walkable city can discover its casinos, cafes and forests.
- There are 73 hotels and other accommodation options in Baden-Baden
- The closest major airport is in Karlsruhe (FKB-Karlsruhe - Baden-Baden), 7 mi (11.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Strasbourg (XER-Boulevard de Metz Bus Stop), 26.2 mi (42.2 km) away
Getting around Baden-Baden
With so many ways to get around, exploring Baden-Baden is a breeze. Metro stations nearby include Baden-Baden Haueneberstein S-Bahn and Baden-Baden Rebland S-Bahn. To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Baden-Baden Station.
Dressing for Baden-Baden
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -2°C
- From April to June, the average is 23°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and -1°C as the night-time average
- About 25 millimetres of rain falls on Baden-Baden each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 23°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -1°C