Visitors to Karlsruhe are sure to enjoy the shopping and zoo. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, entertainment choices and theatres.
- There are 44 hotels and other accommodation options in Karlsruhe
- The closest major airport is in Karlsruhe (FKB-Karlsruhe - Baden-Baden), 21.2 mi (34.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Mannheim (MHG), 32.7 mi (52.7 km) away
Getting around Karlsruhe
With so many transport options, seeing all of Karlsruhe is a breeze. Take advantage of metro transport at Karlsruhe Bahnhofsvorplatz Station, Karlsruhe Durlach S-Bahn and Maxau S-Bahn. If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Karlsruhe Central Station, Karlsruhe West Station or Karlsruhe-Mühlburg Station.
Dressing for Karlsruhe
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the nighttime average to be -2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 24°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and -1°C at night
- Karlsruhe gets about 757 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 23°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -1°C