Visitors can enjoy all that Ettlingen has to offer including the spas, its breweries and forests. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafes, rivers and architecture.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodation options in Ettlingen
- The closest major airport is in Karlsruhe (FKB-Karlsruhe - Baden-Baden), 17.7 mi (28.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Stuttgart (STR), 39.2 mi (63.1 km) away
Getting around Ettlingen
With so many transport options, seeing all of Ettlingen is easy. Nearby metro stations include Ettlingen City S-Bahn and Busenbach S-Bahn. To explore the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Bruchhausen Station or Ettlingen West Station.
Dressing for Ettlingen
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the nighttime average to be -2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 24°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and -1°C at night
- Ettlingen gets about 757 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 23°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -1°C