Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 22 Jan 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Rastatt has to offer including the parks, monuments and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodation options in Rastatt
- The closest major airport is in Karlsruhe (FKB-Karlsruhe - Baden-Baden), 7.3 mi (11.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Strasbourg (XER-Boulevard de Metz Bus Stop), 28.3 mi (45.5 km) away
Getting around Rastatt
With so many ways to get around, exploring all of Rastatt is a breeze. Head over to Rastatt Beinle S-Bahn to catch the metro. If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Rastatt Station.
Dressing for Rastatt
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -2°C
- From April to June, the average is 23°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and -1°C as the night-time average
- About 25 millimetres of rain falls on Rastatt each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 23°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -1°C