Visitors can enjoy all that Rastatt has to offer including the parks, monuments and restaurants. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its welcoming locals.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodation options in Rastatt
- The closest major airport is in Karlsruhe (FKB-Karlsruhe - Baden-Baden), 7.3 mi (11.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Strasbourg (XER-Boulevard de Metz Bus Stop), 28.3 mi (45.5 km) away
Getting around Rastatt
With so many ways to get around, exploring all of Rastatt is a breeze. Head over to Rastatt Beinle S-Bahn to catch the metro. If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Rastatt Station.
Dressing for Rastatt
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -2°C
- From April to June, the average is 23°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and -1°C as the night-time average
- About 25 millimetres of rain falls on Rastatt each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 23°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -1°C