Atlanta Hotels from Rs4,366
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 27 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 27 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 30 Oct 2020
Where to stay in Atlanta
3.5/5Good!(27 area reviews)
CNN Center and Centennial Olympic Park are a few top attractions in Downtown Atlanta. Hop around the city on the metro at Five Points Station or Peachtree Center Station and check out the area's must-see aquarium, great live music and popular shops.
4.5/5Wonderful!(12 area reviews)
Known for its elegant residential neighborhoods, this affluent Atlanta district has upscale shopping malls, lush parks and a museum that honors the antebellum South.
4/5Very Good!(6 area reviews)
Travellers love Midtown for its fantastic nightlife, and you can see more of Atlanta by jumping on the metro at Midtown Station or Arts Center Station. You might spend time checking out top sights like Fox Theatre and Atlanta Symphony Hall.
4.5/5Wonderful!(4 area reviews)
Travellers to Cumberland praise its popular shops. If you've got some more time to explore, be sure to stop by Truist Park and Cumberland Mall.
When in South Atlanta, you can plan a visit to Zoo Atlanta and Lakewood Amphitheatre, some noteworthy sights in the nearby area.
Travellers to Atlanta give high marks for the live music scene, must-see aquarium and entertainment choices. This city also attracts tourists with its bars, theatres and festivals. Top sights in the city include Centennial Olympic Park, Zoo Atlanta and Stone Mountain.
- There are 861 hotels and other accommodation options in Atlanta
- The closest major airport is in Atlanta, GA (PDK-DeKalb-Peachtree), 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Atlanta, GA (FTY-Fulton County), 7.6 mi (12.3 km) away
Getting around Atlanta
With so many ways to get around, seeing Atlanta is easy. Nearby metro stations include Buckhead Station, Lindbergh Center Station and Lenox Station. If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Atlanta Peachtree Station.
Dressing for Atlanta
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 20°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 31°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 15°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 25°C as the daytime average and 1°C as the night-time average
- About 1263 millimetres of rain falls on Atlanta each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C