Alwar Hotels from Rs974
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 26 Aug 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 16 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 1 Jan 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Alwar has to offer including the temples, archaeological sites and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its parks. A top sight in the area is Amber Fort. You'll find 618 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Jaipur District.
Dressing for Alwar
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 9°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 41°C, whilst the average at night is 20°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 37°C with night-time averages of 22°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 35°C and nighttime averages of 9°C
- Alwar gets about 609 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually May and June are the hottest months with an average of 39°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 10°C