Search Bed and Breakfasts in Alibaug
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Featured B&B in Alibaug
Other property types in Alibaug
Radisson Blu Resort & Spa - Alibaug, India
Reviewed on 23 Feb 2020
Hotel Ravi Kiran
Reviewed on 29 Mar 2019
U Tropicana Alibaug
Reviewed on 12 Mar 2020
B&Bs and More in Alibaug
Are you searching for a place to stay with a top-notch breakfast and personable service? Though you might have trouble finding B&Bs in the heart of Alibaug, there are 20 other lodging choices to choose from in the area so you can find something with comparable amenities. If you'd like to learn more about Alibaug through its top sites and landmarks, Alibag Fort and Kankeshwar Temple are some notable monuments to check out.
With attentive service, opportunities to meet guests from other places, and of course a full breakfast to start the day, B&Bs offer a unique setting. This is a B&B that Expedia travelers enjoy in Alibaug:
Hotel Nirvana: 3 stars
Weather in Alibaug
Weather can be a big factor in planning a trip, so you can use this info to help you decide when to visit Alibaug:
- The hottest months are typically May and June, while January and February are the coldest months
- Average rainfall is 84.68 inches in a year
- January-March: Daytime temperatures average 87° F and nighttime temperatures average 67° F
- April-June: 91° F is the daytime average and 74° F is the nighttime average
- July-September: Daytime averages are around 86° F and nighttime averages are around 76° F
- October-December: The average temperatures are 89° F during the day and 68° F at night
When you want to spend some time in the great outdoors, Alibag Beach and Versoli Beach are some notable spots. You might put Alibag Fort and Kihim Beach on your list if you want to see more of the area.
Travelers also appreciate Alibaug for its:
- Bird watching
- Live music
What Are the Best Transportation Options In and Around Alibaug?
Fly into Mumbai (BOM-Chhatrapati Shivaji Intl.), which is located 30.7 mi (49.5 km) away from the city center. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want to rent a car for your trip.