Zhuhai Hotels from Rs2,532
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 28 Jul 2019
Visitors to Zhuhai are sure to enjoy the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's hot springs and musical theatre. Around the area, top sights include Macau Tower, A-Ma Temple and Senado Square.
- There are 205 hotels and other accommodation options in Zhuhai
- The closest major airport is in Macau (MFM-Macau Intl.), 9.1 mi (14.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Zhuhai (ZUH), 14.5 mi (23.4 km) away
Dressing for Zhuhai
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 23°C and the nighttime average to be 13°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 31°C during the day and 19°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 29°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Zhuhai gets about 44 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 31°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 13°C