Get an overview of this hotelTudor hotel with restaurant and bars/lounges
Situated in a rural location, this hotel is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Harvington Hall and within 3 mi (5 km) of Kidderminster Golf Club and Kidderminster Street Market. Elgar Birthplace Museum and Whitlenge Garden Centre and Tea Rooms are also within 3 mi (5 km).
Along with a restaurant, this smoke-free hotel has 2 bars/lounges and 24-hour room service. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a business center, conference rooms, and concierge services are onsite.
All 56 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and pillowtop beds. For a bit of entertainment, flat-screen TVs come with digital channels, and guests will also appreciate thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Hogarths Stone Manor
Renovations & Closures
- Dining venue
- Select guestrooms
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 2 bars/lounges. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. 6 meeting rooms are available. This Tudor hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis. A total renovation of this property was completed in March 2016.
Hogarths Stone Manor is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 56
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of bars/lounges - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Meeting rooms 7
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Luggage storage
- Free self parking
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Year Built 1926
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Digital TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 9:30 AM.
Dining Room - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in Modern European cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Hive Bar - Overlooking the garden, this cocktail bar specializes in Modern European cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Burrow - This lobby lounge specializes in Modern European cuisine and serves lunch and light fare. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 30.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for GBP 30.00 per night.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of GBP 30.00 per pet, per night, plus a deposit of GBP 30.00 per night
- Specific rooms only
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Pet deposit: GBP 30.00 per night
- Fee for English breakfast: GBP 15.00 for adults and GBP 8.50 for children (approximately)
- Pet deposit: GBP 30.00 per night
- Pet fee: GBP 30.00 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: GBP 30.00
- Late check-out fee: GBP 30.00
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 30.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30.00 per night
- Best Western Stone
- Best Western Stone Manor
- Best Western Stone Manor Hotel
- Best Western Stone Manor Hotel Kidderminster
- Best Western Stone Manor Kidderminster
- Stone Manor Best Western
- Hogarths Stone Manor Hotel Kidderminster
- Hogarths Stone Manor Hotel
- Hogarths Stone Manor Kidderminster
- Hogarths Stone Manor
- Hogarths Stone Manor Worcestershire
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This is an Expedia Rate property.