Visitors can enjoy all that Werder has to offer including the wineries, spas and lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its museums. Top sights around the area include Olympic Stadium and Schloss Charlottenburg.
- You'll find 1096 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Berlin
- The closest major airport is in Berlin (TXL-Tegel), 20.8 mi (33.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Berlin (SXF-Schoenefeld), 26.7 mi (42.9 km) away
Getting around Werder
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Werder Station. Werder might not have as many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Werder
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the nighttime average to be -3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 23°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and -2°C at night
- Werder gets about 23 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 23°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -2°C