Visitors to Wareham are sure to enjoy the gardens and bars. This city also attracts tourists with its countryside and welcoming setting. Top sights in the city include Monkey World Ape Rescue Center and Corfe Castle.
- There are 30 hotels and other accommodation options in Wareham
- The closest major airport is in Bournemouth (BOH-Bournemouth Intl.), 15.2 mi (24.4 km) from the city centre
Getting around Wareham
If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from Wareham Station, Wareham Wool Station or Wareham Norden Station. Wareham might not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Wareham
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the nighttime average to be 3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 18°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 19°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 4°C at night
- About 27 millimetres of rain falls on Wareham each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 19°C, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 4°C