Walayar Hotels from Rs594
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 10 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 29 Dec 2019
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 13 Feb 2020
Those travelling to Walayar are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 91 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Coimbatore (CJB), 18.8 mi (30.2 km) from the city centre.
Getting around Walayar
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Walayar Station. Walayar might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Walayar
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 37°C during the day and 18°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 37°C, whilst the average at night is 22°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 22°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 32°C and nighttime averages of 19°C
- Walayar gets about 629 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 36°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 19°F