Palakkad Hotels from Rs485
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 10 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 29 Dec 2019
Reviewed on 29 May 2017
Reviewed on 2 Dec 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Palakkad has to offer including the temples, forests and festivals. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its coffee shops.
- There are 19 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Coimbatore (CJB), 30.6 mi (49.2 km) from the city centre
Getting around Palakkad
If you want to journey outside of the area, ride aboard a train from Palakkad Junction Station, Palakkad Town Station or Palakkad Parli Station. Palakkad might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Palakkad
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 37°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 18°C
- From April to June, the average is 37°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 19°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Palakkad is 629 millimetres
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 36°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 19°C