Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Kanjikode has to offer. There are 24 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Coimbatore (CJB), 25.3 mi (40.7 km) from the city centre.
Getting around Kanjikode
To see more of the larger area, hop on a train at Kanjikode Station. Kanjikode may not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Kanjikode
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 37°C and the nighttime average to be 18°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 37°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 19°C at night
- Kanjikode gets about 629 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually April and March with an average temperature of 36°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 19°F