Uswetakeiyawa Hotels from Rs2,576
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Uswetakeiyawa are sure to enjoy the sea. Tourists can also enjoy the city's spas and gardens. A top sight in the area is Negombo Beach.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodation options in Uswetakeiyawa
- The closest major airport is in Colombo (CMB-Bandaranaike Intl.), 7.6 mi (12.3 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Uswetakeiyawa
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 33°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 22°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 25°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 23°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Uswetakeiyawa is 62 millimetres
- March and April are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Uswetakeiyawa?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Uswetakeiyawa, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Uswetakeiyawa?
What's the best hotel for a couple going to Uswetakeiyawa?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Uswetakeiyawa?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Uswetakeiyawa?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Uswetakeiyawa?
Uswetakeiyawa Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Uswetakeiyawa by Star Rating
- Hotels near Uswetakeiyawa Airports
- Accommodation near Uswetakeiyawa Attractions
- More accommodation types in Uswetakeiyawa
- Choose Your Uswetakeiyawa Hotel Style
- Search Uswetakeiyawa Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Uswetakeiyawa
- Hotels Near Uswetakeiyawa, Western Province
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations