Tumkur Hotels from Rs2,963
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 24 Dec 2018
Visitors can enjoy all that Tumkur has to offer including the temples, forests and university setting. There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Bengaluru (BLR-Kempegowda Intl.), 40.7 mi (65.6 km) from the city centre.
Getting around Tumkur
If you want to journey outside of the city, hop aboard a train from Tumkur Station, Heggere Station or Kyathsandra Station. Tumkur might not have many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Tumkur
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 15°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 34°C, whilst the average at night is 20°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 19°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 29°C and nighttime averages of 16°C
- Tumkur gets about 54 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 16°C