Thalassery Hotels from Rs2,200
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Thalassery has to offer including the temples, forests and waterfront. In Thalassery, there are 3 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Kozhikode (CCJ-Calicut Intl.), 54.9 mi (88.3 km) from the city centre.
Getting around Thalassery
If you want to journey outside of the city, ride aboard a train from Thalassery Jagannath Temple Gate Station, Thalassery Station or Mahe Station. Thalassery may not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Thalassery
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 22°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 33°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 21°C
- Thalassery gets about 59 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 22°C