Visitors can enjoy all that Thalassery has to offer including the temples, forests and waterfront. In Thalassery, there are 3 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Kozhikode (CCJ-Calicut Intl.), 54.9 mi (88.3 km) from the city centre.
Getting around Thalassery
If you want to journey outside of the city, ride aboard a train from Thalassery Jagannath Temple Gate Station, Thalassery Station or Mahe Station. Thalassery may not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Thalassery
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 22°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 33°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 21°C
- Thalassery gets about 59 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 22°C