Those travelling to Valapattanam are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 9 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area.
Getting around Valapattanam
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Valapattanam Station. Valapattanam may not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Valapattanam
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 33°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 22°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 21°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Valapattanam is 59 millimetres
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 33°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 22°F