Kannur Hotels from Rs1,827
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Kannur has to offer including the beaches, temples and theme park. This city also attracts tourists with its cosy and secluded setting. In Kannur, there are 7 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Getting around Kannur
If you want to journey outside of the area, ride aboard a train from Chirakkal Station, Kannur Station or South Kannur Station. Kannur might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Kannur
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 22°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 33°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 21°C
- Average annual rainfall for Kannur is 59 millimetres
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 22°C