Visitors can enjoy all that Vadakara has to offer including the temples, gardens and churches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its rivers.
- There are 4 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Kozhikode (CCJ-Calicut Intl.), 40.6 mi (65.3 km) from the city centre
Getting around Vadakara
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Vadakara Station. Vadakara might not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Vadakara
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 22°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 33°C, whilst the average at night is 24°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 21°C
- About 59 millimetres of rain falls on Vadakara each year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 22°C