Tabanan Hotels from Rs644
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Tabanan, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the temples, golfing and sea. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its mountain views. Tanah Lot, Kuta Beach and Seminyak Square are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 59 hotels and other accommodation options in Tabanan
- The closest major airport is in Denpasar (DPS-Ngurah Rai Intl.), 14 mi (22.6 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Tabanan
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the nighttime average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 20°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 33°C during the day and 22°C at night
- About 44 millimetres of rain falls on Tabanan each year
- Hottest months are usually April and November with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 21°C