Visitors to Surabaya are sure to enjoy the cafes. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, monuments and volcano viewpoints.
- There are 319 hotels and other accommodation options in Surabaya
- The closest major airport is in Surabaya (SUB-Juanda), 7.9 mi (12.8 km) from the city centre
Getting around Surabaya
To explore the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Surabaya Gubeng Station or Surabaya Pasar Turi Station. Surabaya might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Surabaya
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 32°C and the nighttime average to be 24°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Surabaya is 1673 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually October and November with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are August and September with an average of 23°C