Sulthan Bathery Hotels from Rs998
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 21 Oct 2017
Visiting Sulthan Bathery
Visitors can enjoy all that Sulthan Bathery has to offer including the temples, forests and archaeological sites. In Sulthan Bathery, there are 29 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from. The closest major airport is in Kozhikode (CCJ-Calicut Intl.), 43.7 mi (70.3 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Sulthan Bathery
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 33°C and the nighttime average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Sulthan Bathery is 59 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 22°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Sulthan Bathery?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Sulthan Bathery, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday to Sulthan Bathery?
Sulthan Bathery Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Sulthan Bathery by Star Rating
- Hotels near Sulthan Bathery Airports
- Accommodation near Sulthan Bathery Attractions
- More accommodation types in Sulthan Bathery
- Choose Your Sulthan Bathery Hotel Style
- Search Sulthan Bathery Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Sulthan Bathery
- Hotels Near Sulthan Bathery, Kerala
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations