Kalpetta Hotels from Rs1,171
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors can enjoy all that Kalpetta has to offer including the temples, waterfalls and university setting. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its lakeside setting.
- There are 20 hotels and other accommodation options in Kalpetta
- The closest major airport is in Kozhikode (CCJ-Calicut Intl.), 34.4 mi (55.4 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Kalpetta
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 37°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 18°C
- From April to June, the average is 37°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 19°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Kalpetta is 629 millimetres
- April and March are usually the hottest months averaging 36°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 19°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Kalpetta?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Kalpetta, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday to Kalpetta?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Kalpetta?
Kalpetta Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Kalpetta by Star Rating
- Hotels near Kalpetta Airports
- Areas of Kalpetta
- Accommodation near Kalpetta Attractions
- More accommodation types in Kalpetta
- Choose Your Kalpetta Hotel Style
- Search Kalpetta Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Kalpetta
- Hotels Near Kalpetta, Vayittiri
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations