Scandinavia Hotels from Rs5,022
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 24 Jun 2020
Where to stay in Scandinavia
Copenhagen City Centre
4.5/5Wonderful!(1,317 area reviews)
In central Copenhagen, you can see a huge range of attractions, go shopping, have extraordinary gastronomic experiences and enjoy Denmark's capital to its fullest.
Helsinki City Centre
Noted for its museums and live music, there's plenty to explore in Helsinki City Centre. Top attractions like Helsinki Cathedral and Stockmann are major draws, and you can hop on the metro at Vironkatu Station or Hallituskatu Station to see more of the city.
Oslo City Centre
4.5/5Wonderful!(394 area reviews)
Travellers choose Oslo City Centre for its fascinating museums. Hop aboard the metro at Christiania Torv Tram Station or Wessels Plass Light Rail Station and check out top sights like Oslo Opera House.
5/5Exceptional!(281 area reviews)
If you're spending some time in Downtown, Reykjavik City Hall and Laugavegur are top sights worth seeing.
4/5Very Good!(2 area reviews)
You'll enjoy the museums and churches in Downtown Kuopio. You might want to make time for a stop at Kuopio Cathedral or Kuopio Museum.
More trip options
- Hotels in Scandinavia by Star Rating
- Hotels near Scandinavia Airports
- Areas of Scandinavia
- Accommodation near Scandinavia Attractions
- More accommodation types in Scandinavia
- Choose Your Scandinavia Hotel Style
- Search Scandinavia Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Scandinavia
- Hotels Near Scandinavia, Europe
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations