Sasvad Hotels from Rs1,499
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 7 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 13 Dec 2019
Travellers to Sasvad will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 257 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Pune (PNQ-Lohegaon), 17.7 mi (28.5 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Sasvad
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 36°C and the nighttime average to be 12°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 38°C during the day and 18°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 11°C at night
- About 706 millimetres of rain falls on Sasvad each year
- Hottest months are usually April and May with an average temperature of 37°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 12°F