Rooms smelled of smoke, clearly marked no smoking. Bed spreads had cigarette burn holes, socks and feet were black from walking on the floor, fixtures including toilet, were dirty. When you turned air conditioner on, a black substance would fly out, covering floor and chairs next to the unit. Very over priced for the facility. They did provide brand new towels, which clearly were not washed after they were purchased at the Dollar Store, small and flimsy at best.
I would never stay here again and would not recommend this place to anyone