Sao Jose Hotels from Rs1,952
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 26 Dec 2018
Reviewed on 11 Dec 2017
Visiting Sao Jose
Visitors can enjoy all that Sao Jose has to offer including the opera houses, churches and architecture. Mole Beach, Campeche Island and Lagoinha do Leste Beach are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 560 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Florianopolis
- The closest major airport is in Florianopolis (FLN-Hercilio Luz Intl.), 9 mi (14.6 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Sao Jose
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 29°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 20°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 15°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 28°C as the daytime average and 17°C as the night-time average
- Sao Jose gets about 1331 millimetres of rain per year
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 28°C, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 15°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Sao Jose?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Sao Jose, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel when travelling with children to Sao Jose?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Sao Jose?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Sao Jose?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Sao Jose?
Sao Jose Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Sao Jose by Star Rating
- Hotels near Sao Jose Airports
- Areas of Sao Jose
- Accommodation near Sao Jose Attractions
- More accommodation types in Sao Jose
- Choose Your Sao Jose Hotel Style
- Search Sao Jose Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Sao Jose
- Hotels Near Sao Jose, Florianopolis
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations