Palhoca Hotels from Rs2,417
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 26 Dec 2018
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Palhoca has to offer including the beaches and shopping. Around the area, top sights include Lagoinha do Leste Beach, Campeche Island and Mole Beach.
- You'll find 542 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Florianopolis
- The closest major airport is in Florianopolis (FLN-Hercilio Luz Intl.), 10.3 mi (16.5 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Palhoca
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 20°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, whilst the average at night is 15°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 22°C with night-time averages of 14°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 28°C and nighttime averages of 17°C
- Palhoca gets about 1331 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 28°C, whereas July and August are often coldest, averaging 15°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Palhoca?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Palhoca, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Palhoca?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Palhoca?
What are some hotels with pools in Palhoca?
More trip options
- Hotels in Palhoca by Star Rating
- Hotels near Palhoca Airports
- Areas of Palhoca
- Accommodation near Palhoca Attractions
- More accommodation types in Palhoca
- Choose Your Palhoca Hotel Style
- Search Palhoca Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Palhoca
- Hotels Near Palhoca, Florianopolis
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations