Overview of Best Western Seven Seas
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Non Smoking, Refrigerator & Microwave (with Sofabed)
Suite, 1 Queen Bed with Sofa bed, Non Smoking, Refrigerator (with Sofabed)
Suite, 1 Queen Bed with Sofa bed, Non Smoking, Jetted Tub (with Sofabed)
Standard Room, 2 Double Beds, Accessible, Bathtub
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Accessible, Bathtub
About this area
Located near the beach, Best Western Seven Seas is in San Diego's Mission Valley neighbourhood, an area with good airport proximity and shopping. USS Midway Museum and San Diego Air and Space Museum are cultural highlights, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Seaport Village and Fashion Valley Mall. Check out an event or a game at SDCCU Stadium, and consider making time for Hotel Circle, a top attraction not to be missed. Scuba diving and snorkelling offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with hiking/biking trails and mountain biking nearby.Visit our San Diego travel guide
- Balboa Park - 3 min drive
- Old Town San Diego State Park - 7 min drive
- University of San Diego - 8 min drive
- San Diego Zoo - 11 min drive
- Marine Corps Recruit Depot - 13 min drive
- San Diego-Old Town Transit Center - 6 min drive
- Fashion Valley Transit Center Station - 12 min walk
- San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.) - 12 min drive
- Where to eat
- Seven Seas Cafe – Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Best Western Seven Seas
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 75 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 6 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
This property has become my regular stay when I visit San Diego. It has it all, friendly Staff, great food service, clean and comfortable rooms and a well maintained and safe proprty with an excellent location.