Salvador Hotels from Rs1,628
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 15 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 25 Oct 2017
Where to stay in Salvador
5/5Exceptional!(1 area review)
Unique features of Rio Vermelho include the beaches and restaurants. Make a stop by Paciencia Beach or Rio Vermelho Beach while you're exploring the area.
5/5Exceptional!(1 area review)
Unique features of Itapua include the beaches and gardens. Make a stop by Itapua Beach or Abaete Lagoon while you're exploring the area.
5/5Exceptional!(2 area reviews)
Barra is popular for its beaches, and if you're looking for more to see and do, you might think about a trip to Farol da Barra Beach or Porto da Barra Beach.
3.5/5Good!(2 area reviews)
The soul of Salvador’s Historic Center is a vibrant district of cobblestone streets framed by ancient churches, colonial mansions, museums and cultural centers.
Vilas do Atlantico
You'll enjoy the beaches and restaurants in Vilas do Atlantico. You might want to make time for a stop at Villas Boulevard Shopping Mall or Vilas do Atlantico Beach.
Travellers give high marks for the beaches in Salvador, which is also known for its entertainment. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, museums and live music. Top sights in the city include Forte de Santo Antonio da Barra, Sao Francisco Church and Convent of Salvador and Fonte Nova Stadium.
- There are 367 hotels and other accommodation options in Salvador
- The closest major airport is in Salvador (SSA-Deputado Luis Eduardo Magalhaes Intl.), 12.7 mi (20.4 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Salvador
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 30°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 23°C
- From April to June, the average is 30°C during the day and 21°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 20°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 29°C as the daytime average and 21°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Salvador is 1748 millimetres
- January and February are usually the hottest months averaging 30°C, while July and August are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Salvador?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Salvador, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Salvador?
What's the best hotel when travelling with children to Salvador?
What's the best accommodation for a couple visiting Salvador?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in Salvador?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Salvador?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Salvador?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Salvador?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Salvador?
Salvador Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Salvador by Star Rating
- Hotels near Salvador Airports
- Areas of Salvador
- Accommodation near Salvador Attractions
- More accommodation types in Salvador
- Choose Your Salvador Hotel Style
- Search Salvador Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Salvador
- Hotels Near Salvador, Northeast Region
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations