Visitors to Saint-Remy-les-Chevreuse are sure to find plenty to explore and enjoy. Around the area, top sights include Palace of Versailles, Eiffel Tower and Paris Catacombs.
- There are 3947 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 13.3 mi (21.4 km) from the city centre
Getting around Saint-Remy-les-Chevreuse
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop aboard a train at Saint-Remy-les-Chevreuse Station. Saint-Remy-les-Chevreuse might not have as many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Saint-Remy-les-Chevreuse
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 22°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 24°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 17°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Saint-Remy-les-Chevreuse is 35 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 23°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°F