Rungis Hotels from Rs2,927
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 5 Dec 2020
Families and budget-minded travellers enjoy visiting Rungis though all visitors are sure to find plenty to see and do. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffee shops and seafood restaurants. Top sights around the area include Paris Catacombs, Eiffel Tower and Galeries Lafayette.
- You'll find 4251 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Paris
- The closest major airport is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 20.2 mi (32.5 km) away
Getting around Rungis
Local metro stations include Robert Schuman - Silic Park Center Station and Paris Rungis-la-Fraternelle Station. If you'd like to venture out around the area, you may want a rental car for your journey.
Dressing for Rungis
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 23°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 25°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 18°C and nighttime averages of 2°C
- Average annual rainfall for Rungis is 992 millimetres
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 24°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 2°C