Visitors to Orly are sure to enjoy the restaurants and bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffee shops and sightseeing tours. Paris Catacombs, Eiffel Tower and Galeries Lafayette are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 4255 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Paris
- The closest major airport is in Paris (ORY-Orly), 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Paris (CDG-Roissy-Charles de Gaulle), 19.7 mi (31.8 km) away
Getting around Orly
With so many choices for transport, exploring Orly is simple. Make your way to Paris Orly-Ville Station to catch the metro. To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Paris Les Saules Station.
Dressing for Orly
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 23°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 25°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 18°C and nighttime averages of 2°C
- Orly gets about 992 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 24°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 2°C