Visitors can enjoy all that Ringsheim has to offer including its restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. A top sight in the area is Europa-Park.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodation options in Ringsheim
- The closest major airport is in Strasbourg (SXB-Strasbourg Intl.), 22.2 mi (35.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Strasbourg (XER-Boulevard de Metz Bus Stop), 23.4 mi (37.7 km) away
Getting around Ringsheim
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Ringsheim Station. Ringsheim may not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Ringsheim
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 13°C and the nighttime average to be 0°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 24°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September averages 26°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 18°C during the day and 2°C at night
- About 943 millimetres of rain falls on Ringsheim each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 25°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 1°C