Visitors can enjoy all that Rayong has to offer including the aquarium, temples and coral reefs. This city also attracts tourists with its secluded setting. Top sights in the city include Rayong Aquarium and Wat Pa Pradu.
- There are 251 hotels and other accommodation options in Rayong
- The closest major airport is in Utapao (UTP-Utapao Intl.), 18 mi (28.9 km) from the city centre
Getting around Rayong
If you want to venture outside of the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Rayong Map Ta Phut Station. Rayong might not have many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Rayong
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 35°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 21°C
- From April to June, the average is 35°C during the day and 26°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 34°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 33°C as the daytime average and 20°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Rayong is 80 millimetres
- April and May are usually the hottest months averaging 35°C, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 21°C