Quito Hotels from Rs1,104
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 4 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 18 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 5 Aug 2020
Where to stay in Quito
4/5Very Good!(16 area reviews)
La Mariscal is known for its ample dining options, and you can make a stop by Foch Square and La Mariscal Craft Market while in the area.
Quito Historic Center
4/5Very Good!(9 area reviews)
Churches, museums and shopping are some highlights of Quito Historic Center. Make a stop by Independence Square or Catedral Metropolitana de Quito while you're exploring.
Discover local flora and fauna at the botanical gardens and reptile house, join a game of Ecuadorian soccer and enjoy the sights at this central urban park.
While visiting Centro Histórico, you might make a stop by sights like Catedral Metropolitana de Quito and Independence Square.
La Primavera might not have many top sights, but TelefériQo and Casa De la Musica are two attractions nearby that you can check out.
History buffs will enjoy exploring Quito, and visitors give high marks for the local tours. Tourists who journey to this cultural city can discover its cathedrals, cafes and museums. Top sights in the city include El Panecillo, Monument to the Equator and Atahualpa Olympic Stadium.
- There are 385 hotels and other accommodation options in Quito
- The closest major airport is in Quito (UIO-Mariscal Sucre Intl.), 9.8 mi (15.8 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Quito
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 18°C and the nighttime average to be 9°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 19°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September averages 20°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 19°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Quito is 41 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually August and September with an average temperature of 19°C, while the coldest months are August and September with an average of 8°C